Exploring Wellness is a project exploring ‘how people keep themselves well’. The project was undertaken by Moyra Gill, who has almost twenty years experience in nursing, in collaboration with Dr Graham Kramer, the Scottish Government’s Clinical Lead in Health Literacy.
The project has enabled her to reflect on existing approaches to healthcare and how a design-led approach might challenge existing approaches. Her final report explores how a design approach:
• Supports innovative approaches to health
• Brings people together using a participatory approach
• Can enable community wellness
• Aids reflection for future improvement
• Challenging current ways of working
Come and hear us talk about our projects on Friday 15th August at the Design for Services Finalé.